Challenges Faced by Medical Device Companies: Part II
About Ian McDougall, BASc President & CEO of Evasc Medical Systems
Ian has an engineering degree from the University of British Columbia and has been working in the medical device sector for over 14 years. He has co-founded several medical device companies, leading the development of more than 6 intervention products from concept through to U.S. and European regulatory approval and commercialization. In 2005, Ian was recognised as one of the top 40 business people under the age of 40 in British Columbia Canada ('Top 40 Under 40').
About Evasc Medical Systems Corp.
Found in 2001, Evasc Medical Systems is focused on the commercialization of interventional vascular products. Evasc has proven expertise in medical device design, prototyping, and production. Evasc is currently concentrating on the commercialization of a device for improving the treatment of cerebral aneurysms. For more information, visit www.evasc.com.
Can you speak to the challenges faced by medical companies related to accessibility to funding? What are your thoughts on challenges related to personnel and product development?
- Why More Organizations are Outsourcing Histopathology
- Histopathology for Oncology Therapeutics
- Resin Histology by Device Type (Cut & Grind vs. Microtomy)
- Histopathological Considerations for IHC-based Studies
- Fixing Tissue for Optimal Results: Part II
- Fixing Tissue for Optimal Results: Part 1
- Conducting an IHC Study - Factors to Consider: Part II
- Conducting an IHC Study - Factors to Consider: Part 1
- The Histological Analysis of Implantable Medical Devices
- Conducting Biocompatibility Testing for a Medical Device: Part II
- Conducting Biocompatibility Testing for a Medical Device: Part I
- Challenges Faced by Medical Device Companies: Part II
- Challenges Faced by Medical Device Companies: Part I
- Biocompatibility of Implants/Medical Devices
Request More Information
Please provide the following information and we will email you a link to the article, "Challenges Faced by Medical Device Companies: Part II".
Note: * indicates a required field.