Wax-it can do much more than simply processing, sectioning, and staining representative tissue samples. By leveraging our research-driven expertise, Wax-it works closely with our biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and academic clients to offer a number of slide analysing services. These include the following:
- Digital microscopy imaging
- Digital whole slide scanning – high-resolution imaging permits real-time zoom for regions of interest
- Staining quantification – semi-automated immunohistochemistry quantification permits data acquisition of area scored, total positive pixels, average positive pixels, total staining intensity, and average staining intensity, all of which are separated amongst weakly and strongly stained.
- Pathological scoring/analysis – whether you require custom scoring tables or one replicated from a scientific publication, our pathologists work with you to determine an appropriate scoring criteria
- Report generation – quantified data can be collated into a presentation-ready report or power point presentation, while images can be professionally edited for publication-ready submission.